kleine problem

• What do these symptoms point to? After a while of some hard driving (race track) my car starts to studder and jerk and it stops pulling for a short second and then starts and pulls again even though I gas the whole time :? ???. Its not overheating according to the temp gauges, so what can it be?

• Weiss jemand was dampfblasenbildung auf englisch heisst?

try to keep cool your fuel pipes! may be they become too hot and then an effect in germany called "dampfblasenbildung" is kind of revenge of your car.

MfG Sebastian

• may also bee that the carburator is dirty, but whats about ice? several times my carburator was frozen after few km. then only three cylinders worked any more. if i stoped the engine for a few seconds everything was ok. rainer thiel also had this problem with his racing a112.

MfG Sebastian

• Zitat <hr>Sebastian schrieb am 18.08.2004 13:17
    may also bee that the carburator is dirty, but whats about ice? several times my carburator was frozen after few km. then only three cylinders worked any more. if i stoped the engine for a few seconds everything was ok. rainer thiel also had this problem with his racing a112.

MfG Sebastian<hr>

Yes but shouldnt the carburator then also be iced every time I drive regularly too? Cuz when i drive normally (not on a race track) then I havent expirienced this.

• For sure youre right. as i remembre my problems only were in the morning, or in the evening. And as i looked on rainers side he also had his problems at a rainy day. i thought his car makes problems in the sun.

MfG Sebastian