Im Auftrag: technische Frage 130 TC Motorstottern

• Hallo,

habe eine Mail aus Italien bekommen; der Roberto hat Probleme mit seinem 130TC (das mit dem Baujahr 1981 wird wohl ein Fehler sein).
    Kann einer helfen? Ich habe ihn mal gefragt, dass er noch ein Bild des aktuellen Zustandes seines Vergasers schickt.

Andreas
    -----------------------

Hello.
    My name is Roberto and i am from italy. I am writing to ask you help for a problem with ritmo. I bought ritmo abarth 130tc year 1981 to restore in last winter. Now car is almost ready to use but stay a problem that mechanics i showed are not able to solve because they dont know this car enough.
    Problem is lack of benzin and jumping car both in acceleration and both at slow speed. After several jumps completely stop. After some moments you can switch on but will do the same. They changed fuel pump but didnt solve the problem. In technical manual original from Fiat for this car i saw in front between tubes from tank and tube connecting to carburettors should be some kind of valve descripted as fuel pressure regulator. In my car this piece is missing, i trie dto ask as spare part but its impossible to find. I think problem of my car is this. So can you help me to know if is poissible to use regulatore from another car or you know where to find the correct one and if you agree with me about problem of my car is this.

Thank you very much and sorry if i disturbed but really i dont know what to do with this car and i am very disappointed.
    Regards,
    Roberto

• i think you can use someone like this:
    http://cgi.ebay.de/Benzindruckregler-einstellbar-VW-16V-G60-G40-Golf-Polo_W0QQitemZ260292604689QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item260292604689&_trkparms=72%3A1229|39%3A1|66%3A2|65%3A12|240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

You have to adjust it to the correcct pressure - i have to look in the manual - and you also have to check the fuelfilter. i am worried, because if the mechanics in italy are not able to fix the problem - who else ? ;)

best wishes
    h.

..ach hätt´ich doch nen 68er Hemi-Charger. Oder wenigstens´nen 440er...oder nen Challenger...oder ´nen 65er Impala SS...oder...

• Hier ein paar Bilder und ein wenig mehr Text von Roberto.
    Weiss jemand, wie es da normalerweise aussieht?
    Danke,
    Andreas

----------------
    I already have more or less idea about what to muont to solve problem, by the way i send you a couple of photos to show you where this fuel pressure regulator is showed on Fiat workshop book. Its a mess with tubes because machanic have done this to try i dont know what, but this regulator should be between that point where you see green tubes, that shouldnt be, connecting with double black tubes that after should be connected with others black tubes that in photo are closed with curve. This also have done mechanic. I hope you understood.

• So kann es nicht funktionieren. Die Vergaser haben nur eine Zuleitung und auf das T-Stück gehört auf der einen Seite die Zulaufleitung und auf die 2.Seite die Rücklaufleitung. In die Leitung zu den Vergasern wird nach dem T-Stück der Druckregler montiert. Ich versuche ein Foto zu machen und einzustellen.

Kehrmeister