Sell my car in Germany?

• Selling/buying car in EU isn´t difficult.
    The new owner needs a sales agreement, a data sheet, an validation from german KBA the the car isn´t stolen, an TÜV/AU for the registration(license number).
    If you sell as offical car dealer he can safe the swedish taxes an pay the german Tax(Mehrwertsteuer).
    Additionaly it is good the give the swedish registration papers to the new owner.

• Ok so all I have to do is to give my swedish registration papers and a sales agreement.

Next question.....How much can I get for it?

1984 Abarth, about 140 000 km, original paint
    Angsten Kit, different bumpers.
    Osrav dampers, Bielstein federn, new rear arms and bushes
    2" exhaust, 1 silencer only.
    6x13 Wolfrace alloy wheels, 175/50/13 Yokohama A539 (new)
    Tuned engine, 34 Weber DMTR, 3kg lighter flywheel, ported and flowed head, 288´ camshaft, new bearings, new pistonrings, new fuelpump and drive chain

Some rust on the outside (mostly around the front window) , 1 small bump on the rear left side, schrached on the left side.

Any ideas?

• Why do you want to sell it?
    Do to the fact that the body kit and the other vehicle changes are not confirm with German TÜV I guess the car is not very precious. Even when I remember the car was very rusty (near dead) you'll get round about 1500 Euro max.

Oliver

• Hi there

I just introduced myself in German on this site. Maybe I should have done it in English for clarity. :oops: Is the car you're talking about the one in you're avatar?

• Herodutus....Yes and in my gallery...I have done alot of work on this car. This is a Swedish version, with engine heater and head lamp wipers (although they are not on now). I can send you loads of pics and movies if you are interested.

Oliver...my car was never near dead and the only rust left is little bit on the outside. Why is the body kit not legal...its german Angsten RS? Im selling it cuz I dont have time for it...its just standing in Sweden and I cant afford to have it with me in Germany cuz I have no garage and tools there. I wish I did not need to sell it. It must be worth much more than 1500 euros. For 1500 you cant even get a normal A112?

• Do you have all the paperwork from Angsten for TÜV? Do you have the paperwork for the wheels? The engine is not in original shape. Does your car pass the AU? The exhaust pipe is illigal in Germany. But if you want to get a german licence for that vehicle you'll have to do alot of work. And that makes the the car not expensive. Sorry to say that. Two years ago you may have rode it with the red 07 pannel but now the goverment changed the roules. I guess it's better to sell the car in Sweden.

• Damn...you have really hard laws there. If its like that the I guess you are right...better of to sell it here in "liberal" Sweden :)

• Hi will you send me some videos and photos. I am pretty interested. Transport might be the prob, though I can get stuff from Germany to outside my door with an ex-USAF guy?? Strange the people you get to know :):shock: For me getting a A112 will always be a transport prob. Maybe I should stick to a 127 :wink: