Improving the car....

• Today I put in my new "hintere querlenker" and they fitted without a problem. Thank you Hans. I also fitted the Osrav dampers in the back and one in the front. Tomorrow I will finnish with the last damper and then I will make a test drive. I had a problem taking of the dampers cuz I dont have the right tool for the top nut on the damper, but eventually i got the nut off. I also changed one of the rear wheel hubs. I will be back with more info on how the car feels with the new dampers and querlenkers.

Marco

• Grrr! Something is wrong with my spurstange i think cuz I have to turn alot on the steering weel i when I drive. It is actually dangerous cuz the car does not react when I turn a little. Becouse of this I couldn´t test the car today.

Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

• ok here is the result....

I went back to see why I did not have any direct steering when driving. Its not the steering rack cuz when I go left and right with the steering wheel the tires react so fort. So it had to be something else. I went to look at the bushes and i noticed some places were not really tight, especially the movable joints to the steering, so I tighten them. Then I saw that one bush on the querlenker was broken. I exchanged it with a polysport bush from Timms autoteile. But to my dissapointmen It does NOT fit??? I had to cut and modify it and finally I got it in and now the car feels much better. The polysport bush is way to big and the hole trough wich the screw goes is too large. The holes on the car where the querlenker goes are much smaller?

I still have to set the wheels and stuff but the car really handles great with the OSRAV dampers. The car is very VERY stiff now and feels like a real racing car..

• It is like A112-Abarth-NL said. After lowering the vehicle you have to change the suspension specs back to the original values. I would have thought that the car was totally undriveable, but may be you could do it because the lowering was just 30mm.

Oliver

• Oliver you are right. I will change the specs to original next time I go back to Sweden again. This time I just had time to fit the dampers and the lenkarms in the back. But cuz the car is just 30 mm lower it still drove pretty good....it handles alot better than before. I cant imagine how it will be after I set the suspention right :)

• If you don´t adjust you front axle, it will kill yur tires (I remember you bought them some weeks ago?). If you are still at FFM come to Wiesbaden, I can adjust the "spur" at the street without any expensive tools. If the track rod ends can be made loose easy, it will take about 30 mins.

• Thank you Marcus for your offer but my car is still in Sweden. I was just in Sweden over the Easter hollidays and now I am back in Frankfurt, ohne Auto. If I bring the care here then I will have to do the spur einstellung in Sweden cuz otherwise my new tires would be gone by the time I reach Frankfurt. But I would like to come and visit you anyway.