Frage! Umbausatz auf Zahnriemen

• Hello.

Ich komme aus Dänemark, und leider habe ich keine ahnung ob es diese sätse als neu noch gibt, in Dänemark auf jeden fall nicht. Meine autos haben alle triger zahnriemen sätse, und ein grosses vorteil ist dass es sehr leise leuft, nicht wie eine kette rattelt. Wenn der kette lose ist, muss es auch bedeuten dass der nockenwelle nicht mehr genau ist (ach... meim deutsch!! :? )

Happy new year!!!!

Brian / testacorsa

P.S. Please send more videos!!!. How about a camera inside your car?

P.P.S I saw an ealyer subject from you asking about wheelarch extentions for a series 6 a112. I have a car with them, but they need a little work. I will try to make copies of them in the spring. I will write you again, when I have some good news.

• Hi Brian

I would love to find out more about the wheelarch extensions that you have.

The zahnriemen satz is still available at Bielstein for 250 euros.

I will have more videos after April

Regars
    Marco

• Habe bei meinem auch einen zahnriemensatz verbaut gute erfahrung.
    er ist ruhiger geworden (kettenrasseln) auch der leerlauf ist jetzt im abgas besser geworden (ruhiger lauf ,präziserer leerlauf,abgas konnte ich wieder auf die vorgeschriebenen werte einstellen :| ).
    zu beachten ist der zahnriemen sollte interwallweise ersetzt werden wegen bruchgefahr.
    du hast halt dann zwei simmenring die oil schwitzen können jetzt nur eine dichtung!!

ich kanns weiterempfehlen, bei guter wartung keine problemme

Gruss aus dem arbeitzzimmer HD

• Hi again.

I will contact a firm, who make moulds of things in polyester (glassfiber). But first I have to restore the arches first. I have to take them of my a112, but untill spring I can do nothing, because the car is parked in the back of a hall filled up with caravans :|

Happy new year by the way, and hope to see more videos soon. If you can, the please send me the links to your earlier videos, (or send them to <a href="mailto:testacorsa@yahoo.dk[/url]) I did only see the one when you tip over ;( uhh, that hurt to see.

Friendly regards - Brian.

• Ist eine elektrische Benzinpumpe notwendig mit diesem umbau?

Brian
    Do you have pictures of these arch extensions that fit series 6?

So far I have only the video from my crash and the other one that is here on the forum.

Marco