Checkpanel cooler failure

• I have a problem with the check panel radiator indication. It is lit after I start the engine, (but sometimes it isnt lit). Mostly looks like this:

What exactly does it try to tell me? And what goes the signal to the checkpanel goes from, this sensor?

The radiator is full of water and I dont exactly know what the checkpanel indicates to me. Overheating? Not enough water? Or what?

• Usually the check panel indicates the amount of water and by the temperature indicator is the red lamp for overheating. That one you indicate in your pic is the thermo switch for the radiator fan, please isolate them or your fan will always run if they got in contact. Somewhere on the head of the engine should be the temperature sensor with one single connector for the temperature display. Usually by the recipient of the cooling liquid, follow the red hose by the top of the radiator, it should be the water-level-sensor which indicates a low water level by a two pin connector. Sometimes that ones are bridged to avoid the notorious lightning of the check control panel.

hi and bye...
    Autolux

• Check the water level in the radiator's expansion tank (plastic bottle). The Super models have a sensor inside of this tank to check the water level. If there is enough water: check the cables that are connected to the sensor.

The sensor on your picture is only responsible for the fan running when the water gets too hot.
    As far as I know it will never cause the light in the check control lightning up even if the engine might overheat...