Lowering 127 and fitting 7" x13" rims?

• ok, for u I present my cars;)
    My new love, only driven by one person, a lady born 1928,
    65000 km, rust protected, but there still is stuff to do.
    Been standing in a warm garage the last 10 years.

My El camino, -65 with a 454 engine, it is apart now for new paint.

My volvo 121/amazon witch is my driving car, it is in good condition but still stuff to do.

Thats my cars:)

I will start a new project as soon as I get the car in the garage.

Best regards/ Nicklas

• Hi Nicklas,

Very nice Cars!!
    My Volvo History: 144 , 740 Station Wagon , 760 Turbo Diesel Sedan Full with Klima,Velour,etc.etc.etc.etc. .
    It was a good time.

Best regards, Andre´

• Thats nice, Volvo is very nice until the 945, the 850 is also ok, byt the v70 etc is not very nice.
    Just like with your brands, the newer the worse quality less soul etc..

Have a happy new year!

Zitat von 127Provocatione

Hi Nicklas,

Best regards, Andre´

• Hallo, ich bin Spanisch und 1 gratuliere Ihnen für Ihre fiat127 ist unglaublich und 2. Wo kann ich Sie vor Schocks sind mit Niveauregulierung?
    Und der Rückseite haben Sie getan?
    Vielen Dank

• Fiat127 Hi, Ich habe nichts dagegen, Geld, aber ich mir Ihre KEDE q 27. Dies sind Ihre Quellen?

und Docks?

Sie comprastes auf eBay?

Ich vertraue auf Sie, wenn Sie mir die nicken zu gehen, um mein Wort 27.

Vielen Dank!

CHAO JORGE

• Hi, I know this is an old thread but I have a few questions, Im from Croatia and I dont understand german so Ill write in english and hope you will reply in english too :D

I saw about 2 months ago and it was like someone read my mind and made a car of my dreams. I recently bought a fiat 127 with similar color and it is very low with a copy of bbs mahle 5.5x13 rims i think. Its a 1976 mk1 model with an 1050 engine from the brasilian mk2 model.

i have a few questions, what is the size of the front and back rims? dimension of tyres on them? what front seats are those in the car? what modifications do i have to do to fit those kind of rims?

Many thanks :D

• Marcus, it´s Your Turn .....
    a second Clone :)

• In the video he says: "...rims are 7x13 and 8x13 (...) porsche seats".

Both with 175\50 tyres?

I bought mean looking ats classic's 8 and 7x13, Im gathering as much parts as I can so I can finish it by the end of next year, still need to find some good looking seats, and get the roll bar done

Thanks a lot for the answer ;)

• Hello, so I have a question to anyone who knows something about Marcus fiat 127.
    Can anyone please tell me what is the et (offset if im not wrong) on both rims, and did it require any modifications to fit those rims on the car? My 127 is lowered with stock suspensions so I would really like to know if it requires some modifications. I would appreciate any help. Thanks all.
    Please help

• et8 on the rear, et20 with 10mm spacers on the front. Fenders are widened just a little bit. No cutting/welding etc. My recommendation is 7,5" at a maximum for the rear. To fit this like I did, the car must be lowered as much as it was done at my car. Or you got to work with an extreme camber to have the tires fit the fenders.

• Nice, thanks a lot for your answers. You just made my day ;)
    I never thought such a wide rim could be fitted on a car like this, with minimum modifications.
    My plan is to widen some steel rims so i needed the correct offset.
    Just to be clear, you wrote ''et20 with 10mm spacers on the front'', did you mean et20 + 10mm spacers, or it is et30 with 10mm spacers so it makes it et20 now? Think it is et20 + 10mm so it makes it et10 right? Sorry for being so hard :D Just want to make sure, so I dont make any mistakes ;)
    One more thing, I think I have read somewhere that your back suspension was stock, only lowered right? What about the front, are they any ''slimmer'' than stock ones (cause I know they are lower :)), gewinde (dunno if this is the correct term) maybe?

Again, thanks a lot for your answers

• I propose 7" et20 on both axles. This will give you space if needed. Mine are et10 now at the front.

The rear is just lowered. The front suspension is height-adjustable with shorter shocks. Even if you remove the springs, it would not come so low with standard shocks.