• Hi!

I am considering to buy an A112 from ´81. My question is: can i modify the body to look like an 1st series A112? If i can, is it hard to do?

Greetings from Denmark

-Mark

• The problem is, the 1st series is not hanging on the trees in Denmark, if you understand!?! But if i could find one, i would be happy! :)

Where do you buy parts for this fantastic car??

-Mark

• I collected the parts over years. Originally I just wanted to change the front grille to get rid of the plastic parts. Then I thought if I change the grille I'll have to change the back as well. Then I recognised that I just have to change the roof and the C-pillar to have the optic of the 1 series.
    To change the interior was no problem because the differences between the 1 and the 2 series are not so big. You just need the dash board and the inner door pannels. Ah, and you have to add some bores into the inner roove to install the roove disguise.

You know this was just a short overview .

You can order some body parts at Reinhard Lutzweiler,(See address and phone # at the links) but I guess he unfortunately speaks no English.

But I think the 81 era is very nice too!!! :o

Cheers

Oliver

• Okay thanks for the answers, i think i will consider to buy a 1st series or to buy the ´81 and leave it as its originally was build!

But it´s no hurry, i still have my nice 1st series 127, wonderful car! :) I´d jyst thought the ´81 model i saw was cheap, the price is only 1000,- kr, the same as 125,- euro!

-Mark