---- hallo from argentina my fiat 147 ----

• escuse me....i dont understand your languaje...but i like your cars
    my name is german, i have 24 years old and my car is a fiat 147 spazio tr, 1.4 engine.
    become the change the engine but 1.6 litres 150 hp, this is very funny jeje.
    mi car is the white, the grey car is my friend dipy, its 1300-1600 power alround 150 hp!!!!

in my club

• Zitat von Oliver Mitte

Hi German,
    due to your name it's funny that you do not understand "German".
    I really like your wheel set. What are those?

Cheers

Oliver

jajja yes my name is german and not undestand the german language
    my wheels son IAVA , in the 70` IAVA (industries advanced vehicles argentina) designed the fiat 128 iava tv 1300, with 40-40 stroke, headgaskets, etc...102 hp, and 128 tv 1100 cc, 147 sorpasso iava.
    my whells are iava in 7 incles in the pic.

• Zitat von Björn127

Whats the Price of the IAVA wheels?

And which dimensions are available?

the price..mmm....$400 dollars the set......the dimensions are 13x5", 13x6" and my whells 13x7"

• Very nice!

Do the Fiat 147 have the OHC enginges of the Fiat 128/Uno/etc.?

I also really like the wheels, but I guess shipping would be really nasty...

What also would be interesting is a price quote for forged pistons. I once wrote "IAPEL" in Argentina an e-mail but never got an answer :(

• thanks if the 147 come from makes with motor 1,4 type, Fiat uno with the 1,6 tipo.. cannot be enlarged block 1,4 to 1,6 are left the shirts very fine and is risk of breakage, for that reason block 1,6 with the gear box of related Fiat uno changes directly. my car is going to be with motor type 1.6, great valves, forged pistons iasa, engages sinterised etc etc..allround a preparation of 150 cv vs 800 kg the 147 jejeje. with respect al price to pistons... 300 dolares with per sinkings to us and fine Japanese hoops there are several you make of forged pistons, this iasa and iapel... its in quality.

• Zitat von 127HP70

Am Arsch die Waldfee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wohow:

Ich will so weiße Blinker !!!! :loveit:
    Mach en Paket draus , musch ham!

Kann das irgendjemand mal dem Gringo übersetzen ??? :?

i send a personal menssage timo.