A112 Abarth actually pretty fast

• After my tune up with 10-15 more PS the cars feelt pretty fast. It keept up with a lot of "newer" and "stronger" cars from standstill and on the move. I remeber racing a Ford Puma 1.7 once and he had difficultys passing me. I also raced an older Mitsu Eclipse (pre1995) and he could not pass me.

I just though it would be interesting to hear what cars you have raced against and what your oppinion is?

Cheers
    Marco

• Im not talking about "streetrace" as in Fast and furios. Our cars are not for streetrace but just in general! I would say everyone here has on some point floored the car in order to feel how fast it is and I bet there are many that have tried their car against another car. There is nothing wrong in this. Don't tell me that if you stand at the lights and a kid pulls up to you in his ..lets say..styled punto sporting and revs his enginge...that you would not give him a match? I would for sure.

• I have bad transport oppertunities cuz my car is still in Sweden..grr..but if you are around here I would be glad to come and meet you cuz then its easier. What car(s) do you have?