• Ich kann nich das problem finden!

Wenn das auto varm bleibst denn will es nich mehr gut laufen. Ich muss das choke rauszihen und dann geht es wieder gut.

When the car is cold it drives very well but as soon as the car gets hot after about 10-15 min it starts to judder and stopps pulling like it does not get any more gas? Its undriveble. But when I pull out the choke it drives good again.

I have checked the gas pipes and all the filters and they are OK. Is it my vergaser?

• Hi,
    wenn das Auto nur mit Choke gut läuft, wird wohl die Ansaugbrücke oder der Vergaser an einer Dichtung Falschluft ziehen.
    Motor im Leerlauf laufenlassen, Dichtungen mit Bremsenreiniger einsprühen, wenn die Drehzahl hochgeht, zieht er falsche Luft
    Try it,
    Markus

• Ok will try it tomorrow. Heute habe ich der vergaser raus und sauber gemacht. Ich habe auch die ventil spiel besser gemacht. Die dichtungen sind jetzt neu. Aber das problem ist noch da :(

• Hi,
    check mal deine mechanische Benzinpumpe. Manchmal ist der Stößel eingelaugfen und dann fördert sie nicht mehr genügend Sprit. Auch kannst Du die Haupdüsen der beiden Stufen mal mit Pressluft reinigen, hier ist oft mal was verstopft. (Typische Krankheit bei diesen Vergasern)

Gruß

Oliver

• habe zwar keine ahnung woran es liegen kann, dass dein auto nicht mehr läuft, aber das mit den hauptdüsen kannst du meiner meinung nach vergessen, weil dein motor dann auch nicht laufen würde wenn er kalt ist! für die benzinpumpe gilt meiner meinung nach das selbe!

mfg sebastian

• I have come further in my quest to find the problem. I have now noticed that it is actually not when my car gets warm that the problem comes. It comes after I do some fast cornering :? As long as I drive slower, during cold engine temps, the car is fine as i take it easy but then when it gets warmer i go little bit faster and therfore i thought untill now that it was becouse of the warm car that the problems occour.

After cornering the car cuts out on fuel and stays like that, thats why I have to pull out the choke in order to make it go again. The question is now, is the problem with the pump in the gastank, my fuel pump or in my vergaser? Both the fuel pump and the 34 Weber is new!

• I didn´t understood what kind of fuel pump you have. A mechanical or an electric pump?
    I agree to Oliver that if you use a mechanical pump it is possible that this is the problem. You also can messure (maybe in a garage) the fuel pressure. If there is enough fuel pressure it must be the caburetor.

Also try to clean the nozzles (or jets, I do not know the right englisch term for "Düsenstöcke") with compressed air. Another possibility is the fuel filter in the caburetor.

• I have a mechanical pump. I was just wondering if it the "pump" thing in the tank that is causing the problems. I have cleaned out the whole vergaser and the nozzels too.

I will check my fuelpump next. Wish me luck :)

• I have checked now! Its not the pump, its not the fuel pipes pipes it is not the needle in the vergaser or the floaters, its not leaking in any air... :evil: Im getting crazy over here! :lol:

Saturday 6 august: Took off the 34 vergaser and put back the original 32 vergaser. It is working so far....lets hope for the best. Seems like there is something wrong with the 34 vergaser :roll:

• I know this thread is old but I just wanted to let you know guys. The problem was my "dichtung" between the vergaser and the top. The dichtung was not keeping it tight enough and especially when I was turning.

So now you know :)