How to lower my Ritmo?

• Hi guys..

Im having truble lowering my Fiat Ritmo Abarth..
    I cant find any springs that fits my car.. :( anyone know where I can get it?
    I really need to lower it abit in the front.. back is ok..

• Hy,
    when you like the easyest way, look on
    you can fit the lowering springs from the Lancia A112 or the Fiat x1/9 is the same spring and fit on the Ritmo widout modification the lowering is 35mm.
    Good luck
    Regards
    Nice Ritmo hy looks bad in black, and nice wheels. Do you have moore picture?

• Zitat von pierrino

Hy,
    you can fit the lowering springs from the Lancia A112 or the Fiat x1/9 is the same spring and fit on the Ritmo widout modification the lowering is 35mm.
    Good luck
    Regards

oh, thanks alot!
    So the springs from Lancia A112 and Fiat x1/9 fits the Fiat Ritmo Abarth 130TC? this makes it alot easier.. :)

• Zitat von pierrino

yes corect all ritmos have the same schock absorbers is not e different on Ritmo 105 / 125 or 130.
    Regards

Thanks ALOT mate.. :)

I just started with this car, so havent got alot of pictures yet.. :)

I also got a "spare-part" Abarth that looked like this when I got it.. but it was totaly f.. up, so it was no use starting to fix it.. so I bought another one.. :p

Hinzugefügt nach 14 Minuten:

Does the Fiat 124 springs fit the 130TC to?

reson I ask, because they are listed at the same place here :

Hinzugefügt nach 16 Minuten:

Zitat von pierrino

Hy,
    Good luck
    Regards
    Nice Ritmo hy looks bad in black, and nice wheels. Do you have moore picture?

ehrm.. my german is not that good, so is there any chance you can guide me to where the lowering springs are? hehe..
    I cant find it.. :p

Does the Fiat 124 springs fit the 130TC to?

reson I ask, because they are listed at the same place here :

• Zitat von koroleas

Nice Wheels!!!!!!! :coolp:

hehe, thanks.. :p got 8 of them.. sending 4 of them to a "wheel-repair" guy soon, so then I will have 8 perfect.. hehe..
    4 summer - 4 winter..

BUT - they will look even better if I find some lowering springs for my 130 TC.. :) got Koni suspensions atm, so I just need the springs..

• Pierrino, bist Du da ganz sicher was die Verwendung der Federn und der Dämpfer angeht? Die Dämper des Abarths sind anders als die der restlichen Ritmos (aber die Federn mögen den gleichen Durchmesser haben, ich weiß es nicht). Aber der Ritmo wiegt 950kg. Das Mehrgewicht wird sich zu einen Großteil auf der Vorderachse befinden (so fährt er sich auf jeden Fall), die Feder selbst eines 128 ist damit sicher schnell auf Block. Der Lampredi ist schwer!

• Das würd mich jetzt auch brennend interessieren ob die X1/9 Federn in nen Ritmo passen?!? Also in einen 1er Ritmo 125TC Abarth?!? Hat da schon jemand erfahrung damit??

- Liebhaber italienischer Fahrzeuge

- Italo-Treffen in Österreich

• Also, die KLEINEN + die ABARTHs haben unterschiedliche !!
    Bei meinem 85 s Cabrio hatte ich mal 27er Federn drin - war aber nicht wirklich fahrbar. Da sind es Federn die oben + unten gleichen durchmeßer haben.
    Die Abarths haben aber doch oben+unten verschiedene durchmeßer , nach meiner erinnerung.

• Wait please , we talk about the Problem in German and than you get an correct Statement in English.
    :)

• Hello exylon, ok now the corect answer, i hafe talk with e friend hoo had e Ritmo 125 Abarth.
    first Serie of ritmo is fit the 127/ x 1/9 / 128 and Autobianchi a112 springs,
    the second serie of ritmos have different springs and is difficult to finde e solution.
    good luck and regards

• Zitat von pierrino

Hello exylon, ok now the corect answer, i hafe talk with e friend hoo had e Ritmo 125 Abarth.
    first Serie of ritmo is fit the 127/ x 1/9 / 128 and Autobianchi a112 springs,
    the second serie of ritmos have different springs and is difficult to finde e solution.
    good luck and regards

Thanks for clearing that up for me.. :)
    I guess I have to cut them to make the ritmo lower... but I really really dont want to do that.. :( but I really really need to get the front down.. :p