That's me Emanuele from RicambiStorici, I need help about OPEL GT 1969 ... dont kill me!

• Hi my friends,

I need an help for a car not FIAT, ok ok ok don't start yelling at me bad words.... I think I did my best to help all of you here and I hope you can help a friend of mine who needs German help!

I'm writing you because a friend of mine has an OPEL GT of the 60's, you know it's not my field the OPEL world but he is a friend and he needs adouble body carburetor WEBER 32/36 or any solex for this car, used in very good condition or NEW.

He wanted to buy this:

or this:

I dont know which difference is there, because I dont understand German, can you help me? Do you know this car and do you have any friend who could help me?

He broke the base support where there are the screws to set up the flow of fuel, maybe you can have a base plate, plese help me and my friend :(

• they are also popular as a conversion for several jeep models , in the usa the are almost the same price , but in dollars instead of euro.
    new made produced in spain are ok , the ones branded made in america are believed to be casted in PRC and assembled in the usa and are sub-standard quality.
    for a troublefree driving experience i would recomend the offer of the above company ,there kit comes proper jetted for the 1,9 or 2.0 cih opel engine .
    the narrow and often hot engine bay of the gt leaves little room for error caused by bad carburation.
    a used carburator is always a gamble.

you might eventually get a discount as a B to B trade, if you enquire so....

• Hello Emanuele,
    try here:

Erst wenn der letzte Vergaser verschrottet , der letzte Kontakt verbrannt , der letzte Bowdenzug gerissen ist , dann werdet Ihr merken , daß man eine Elektronik nicht reparieren kann !