Fiat Strada/Ritmo Fuse Box

• Hello all,
    Im sorry, but I am from California and I don't speak German!
    I am in need of a fuse box for my Fiat Strada (Ritmo). I had a replacement but have now discovered that it is for an automatic and the plugs are slightly different. I have some photo links that you can see of what I need. If any of have or know of someone that has a fuse box please let me know. Mine was badly bunt due to rust and bad grounds and all four of the studs that hold it to the body have been broken off due to many years of neglect and bad mechanics.

Vehicle info:

1980 Fiat Strada (USA Model should be the same as Ritmo)
    No Air Conditioning
    Manual (5 Speed) transmission
    4 door
    1500 CC engine

Photos:
    Original (manual) on left and auto on right

Original rear (manual) on left and auto on right

Style I need:

Please email me at

pintopower@hotmail.com

Thank you for your time.
    Alberto

• I will do that! I am used to working hard for my cars and I will not let my Strada and Ritmo down. Yes, the Strada in California is a rare thing. I know of two others and about 6 more in the USA. These are all US Spec cars.

This was mine before I installed the European bumpers:

Here it is with the Targa Oro bumpers:

and I also do have a Ritmo Cabrio that is from Sicily. I know of one other imported Cabrio in the US (they were never sold here, nor was the series II)

I really do love those two cars!

• Gatti500, you are VERY right! But look at how good that picture came out! I think 5 minutes in the Pacific Ocean will be ok... I hope!

The interiors on both cars is VERY good:

I do enjoy them very much! They are a pleasure to drive and I know that my Orange one is thrilled to be here. It used to live in Ohio, where the winters are horrible and the salt the roads almost year round. It only survived because it broke down in 1988 and sat in the garage ever since. It's still VERY rusty but with the help of I am getting all the steal the car needs to make it perfect again.

I also have a few other Fiats:
    My fully restored '78 124S

When I bought it:

The top has not been up on that car in 3 years.

My '78 131 (Brava in the USA):

It has ZERO rust and and perfect body. It is getting a 2000 engine with euro pistons (10.5:1) and Faza cams. It is also getting fuel injection. It has an auto transmission. It is my current project car. Needs EVERYTHING. California cars don't rust BUT ever piece of rubber and plastic falls to dust. All my cars are kept inside under covers and covered if EVER outside. The sun here destroys cars.

My '76 128 3P

Just bought it from a friend. Runs very well but needs all new brakes and paint. Little rust. May get resprayed before the 131 is done. One of 3 known of in the USA. If any one has 128 SL or euro 128 3P bumpers, I am in need.
    Alberto