• I'm not so good in German, so I try it in English if that's allright. :oops:

My name is Martijn Veldhuijzen and past week i've bought myself a 1975 Fiat 127. It's in a good shape but it can always better. :wink: The car is resprayed at some spots, but i want to do it all over again. The previous owner was not so good with paint, i think.

I have a question 'bout the colour of the 127. At the identification plate stands is colour nö 246, there is also standing it's verde. Verde is green, but my Fiat is Yellow. So is it resprayed, or is my italian not up to date on a old Fiat like it is? On a Fiat 500, 246 is a sandy yellow...so i don't understand any of it. Could somebody help me with it.

You guys can answer in German, I can read it, but I'm not good in writing it all down. :oops:

Thanks,
    Martijn Veldhuijzen

ps, i will start my own topic later, i have lot of plans to do with this little car.

• Hallo Martijn und Willkommen im Forum,

Die Farbnummer 246 heißt GIALLO TUFO
    und ich denke das ist die Farbe von dem Auto auf dem Bild.

Eike

• That's my car... thanks for the info, I can begin to restore it with the original colour 8)

Edit:
    I checked it all over again, with a better light under the hood...and it's the truth. I readed it wrong... :oops: