Guten Tag aus Irland

• Guten tag

Mein name ist Gwyn und ich bin aus Donegal in Irland, aber ich wohne in Dublin. Mein Deutsh ist nicht sehr gut. Es tut mir leid. :roll: Oh und ich bin ein herr nicht eine dame, wenn mein grammer ist schlect.

Es gibts nicht zu viel Autobianchi oder Lancia in Irland und ich will wissen wo ich "parts" finden. Ich hat Seicento Sporting und Lancia Dedra 2.0 und jetzt habe ich ein Chevrolet (
    ) und ein Alfa 166 TS. Also ich suche ein anders oldtimer, italischen of course.

Ich mochte ein A112 Abarth kaufen bei September, aber ich kann nichts in Englisch uber Autobianchi finden? Kann ihnen mich helfen?

• I don't mind that to be honest as I drive an American truck, so it's a left hander too. To be honest, I really like their design and the fact that they're an affordable Abarth. (I've only just noticed I can change the forum language to English, how was my german :oops: )

• Hi and welcome,
    your german is brilliant! Even better than our english. The A112 is a good choice. If you check out "a112.de" Gereon has an english translation of the web site as well. There is a market place where you can find some A112 from time to time. On eBay maybe you'll find one too. It is very nice that you join this forum!

Don't hestitate to ask.

Cheers

Oliver