Osrav dämpfer einstellung

• Ok I managed to get a manual on english from OSRAV. Apperently one is not supposed to turn them untill they cant turn no more. One should only rotate them maximum 3 full turns, this means that they are then three times harder than they were originally from factory. It is also supposed to be done by experts only :( Here is the manual:

"SETTING OF KSA SHOCK ABSORBERS
    TRACTION
    The regulation in order to improve sports settings or just to restore the shock absorber’s initial calibration after a certain mileage when it has lost a great part of the shock absorbing effect, can be performed by regulating directly the shock absorbers.
    The operation is extremely easy as long as performed by experts; only standard repair shop equipment is required.

To vary TRACTION, proceed as follows:
    - Remove the shock absorber from the vehicle
    - Lock the shock absorber in a vice
    - If provided with a MacPherson type spring, remove all elements so that the stem is free
    - Push the shock absorber’s stem completely inside the shock absorber itself
    - Once the stem touches the end (do not release pressure), TURN IT GENTLY in either direction until if fits automatically in the foot valve.
    This is the reference point in order to begin regulation, to control the exact regulation angle.
    - At this point, rotate the stem clockwise with both hands to increase traction and keep the stem pressed downwards. Each complete turn of the stem increases traction by 100% (approx.)
    - Three complete turns can be performed for regulation, after which the shock absorber will lock. Do not reach this limit, also because the initial setting (already increased) is almost triple after three turns.
    - After regulation, pull the stem upwards to disconnect. Control setting in TRACTION and replace the shock absorber on the vehicle.
    In order to restore initial conditions, repeat the same operations by turning the stem anticlockwise with the same angle of rotation to decrease traction.
    Warning: the traction setting does not affect initial compression setting. If also compression needs to be varied, please refer to ‘Compression setting’ paragraph"

Now...On my front shox I already turned mine to the end (wich I am not supposed to) so I will turn it back one turn. I hope this will be enough.

On one of my rear shox I also turned couple of laps but I am not sure how many :? I dont know what to do now? I think I will have to turn them to the end and then turn back 2 laps. I hope this will be ok.